Sunday, April 13, 2014

When someone tells you that it can't be done, it's more a reflection of their limitations, not yours


J'espère que vous avez passé un bon week end! Cette tenue est le genre que je pourrais porter tous les jours sans jamais m'en lasser. Ce jeans Anine Bing va bientôt devenir ma seconde peau, je le porte absolument tout le temps! C'est, selon moi, le jeans parfait. En plus de tailler à la perfection, il est super confortable. J'ai décidé cette fois de l'associer avec mes boots Chloé adorées et ma veste biker. Que dire de plus, du cuir, du noir, des rayures et des clous, tout ce que j'aime en une fois. xoxo

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! That outfit is the kind of outfit that I could wear everyday. I could defenitely live in these Anine Bing pants OMG I love them! They just fit perfectly and they're so comfortable! I decided to wear them with my beloved pair of Chloé Susanna boots and my biker jacket. What can I say, I'm a rocker girl! xoxo









Leather biker jacket: Mango
Tee: COS
Jeans: Anine Bing
Boots: Chloé Susanna
Bag: Céline Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment