Friday, April 11, 2014

Be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today


Trois semaines que je n'ai plus pu partager mes tenues! Je sais bien, honte à moi, mais tout ce que je peux dire, c'est que vous pouvez me suivre sur Instagram pour avoir des photos de mes tenues et inspi, je poste régulièrement. Malgré tout, il m'était vraiment impossible de faire des photos et des posts ces derniers temps à cause des travaux que j'ai à faire pour l'univ. Mettre mon blog à jour correctement et suivre mes cours à l'univ + le boulot pour l'univ est quelque chose de compliquer à concilier. Et puisque je déteste que les choses que j'aime soient mal faites, c'est tout ou rien... et là en l'occurrence rien. C'est pourquoi je dois m'organiser du mieux que je peux, ce qui n'est pas toujours facile. Enfin bref, ce que je porte est simple mais efficace comme à mon habitude, surtout avec Anine Bing. Je vous dis à bientôt pour des nouveaux posts un peu plus ensoleillés!

Wow it be a while! Shame on me I know but all I can say is that you can follow me on Instagram to have daily pictures of my outfits and inspo. However, I've been so so busy with my university work lately and this explains why I wasn't able to take pictures and to update my posts. Trust me, blogging and following my courses at university is so hard to do at the same time. That's why it's very important that I organize myself the best way I can. Anyways, I'm now on Easter vacation (here in Belgium) and I can eventually take some time for myself and for blogging again to share my addiction with you if I can say. About my outfit, it's as usual, a simple outfit and I must admit that with Anine Bing it's always simple but noticeable just how I like it. Stay tuned for more special outfits that are coming with these summery days!










Tee, jeans: Anine Bing
Cardigan: Forever 21
Slip-ons: The Blonde Salad x Steve Madden
Bag: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment