Monday, July 8, 2013

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything


Après plus d'un mois d'absence, je peux enfin refaire des photos! Promis, à partir de maintenant, il n'y aura plus d'aussi grande attente! Mais je dois dire qu'avec la fin de mes examens, c'était impossible pour moi de faire des mises à jour, et tout ça n'aura pas été pour rien puisque j'ai réussi mes examens woohoooo !!! Je passe donc en master 1 l'année prochaine, mais en attendant je vais bien profiter de ces 3 mois de vacances bien mérités! A part ça, j'ai finalement craqué pour les Susanna boots Chloé, ça faisait longtemps qu'elles me faisaient de l'oeil ces coquines... Et associées avec un mini short elles donnent tout de suite ce petit plus, simple mais original que j'essaye toujours d'avoir dans mes tenues. A très bientôt !

After more than a month of absence, I can finally take pictures again! I promise, from now, you'll not have to wait as long as this past month! But I must say that because of the end of my exams, it was impossible for me to do the update, and all that hasn't been for nothing since I passed my exams woohoooo! So I'm going into the master one next year, but in the meantime I will thoroughly enjoy these 3 months of well-deserved vacation! Besides that, I finally broke down for the Chloé Susanna boots, it's been awhile that I was asking myself if I should buy them or not... And associated with a mini shorts they give everything that I love: simple but original in the same time, something I always try to have in my outfits. See you soon!












Boots: Chloé
Shorts: Hollister Co.
Top: Zara
Bag: Céline Phantom
Sunnies: Ray Ban Wayfarer
Leather bracelet: Balenciaga

5 comments:

  1. could you please tell me the style number of your Celine Phantom, is it the small or large size, I want this color and the matte finish! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I don't know the style number ! I've got the small size :) but I'm sure if you go to the Céline boutique and ask for the Phantom in small and black, you'll have this one :) hope u'll find it!

      Delete
  2. Source Goyard Dolabuy cliquez sur la référence jetez un œil ici En savoir plus sur l'auteur sacs réplique gucci

    ReplyDelete