Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Last month through Instagram


It's been a while since my last Instagram post, so here it is! Follow me @geraldine_v

1. The best magazine ever: VOGUE
2. "I have nothing to wear": story of my life haha
3. Saint Laurent Paris x Daft Punk : genius
4. New tshirt from H&M: The new icons


1. Arm swag: Michael Kors watch, spiked bracelet and H&M bracelet
2. & 3. The best moment in the day: Starbucks
4. First time out with my Sam Edelman flats


1. Dinner at Les super filles du tram
2. Cocktails at Hard Rock Café Brussels
3. Super huge burger at Hard Rock café Brussels
4. The legendary Diet Coke bottles made by Marc Jacobs


1. My city trip to Paris, here's the view from my hotel room
2. Notre Dame Cathedral
3. My sister and I did some damage at Céline!
4. One of my evening outfits for dinner: Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats & Céline phantom bag


1. Inside the changing room at Karl Lagerfeld Store. There are iPad in the mirrors so you can take yourself a picture and share it on Facebook and Twitter
2. Karl's with me
3. At Sofitel Brussels le Louise: yummy burgers
4. Shoes of the day: Isabel Marant


1. Picture with the love of my life, my sister
2. VOGUE, what else?!

1 comment: