Friday, May 3, 2013

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Photographer: Menaa Photography

Alors voila, le jeans sur lequel j'ai totalement flashé dans le magasin Karl Lagerfeld, un jeans slim couleur anthracite avec des tirettes partout, qui donnent une touche rock, ce qui me fait directement craquer. Si vous regardez bien, toute l'originalité se trouve dans les motifs du jeans... Ce sont toutes des petites têtes de Karl qui sont imprimées! Haha, un vrai génie ce Karl! Dans la boutique, il était exposé avec un pull jaune fluo, que j'ai regretté de ne pas avoir acheté, il a donc fallu que je m'en trouve un à la hauteur, une fois de retour à Bruxelles. J'ai donc pensé à Essentiel, le magasin par excellence qui vend tous les vêtements possibles en fluo! Et le tout couronné par un collier brillant qui ajoute le petit plus! Merci de me lire et de me suivre! A bientôt! 

So here, the jeans which I totally flashed in the Karl Lagerfeld store, an anthracite skinny jeans with a lot of zippers, giving a rock touch, which make me have the crush. If you look closely, the originality is in what's printed on jeans ... There are all small Karl heads printed on it! Haha, Karl, a real genius! In the shop, it was exposed with a fluorescent yellow sweater, I regretted not having bought, so I had to find one as close as possible to what I had seen in the shop, once back in Brussels. So I thought to Essential, the perfect boutique that sells every possible fluorescent clothing! And all topped by a shining necklace which adds something more! Thank you for reading me and follow me! See you!













Fluo sweater: Essentiel
Jeans: KARL
Flats: Sam Edelman
Bag: Céline Phantom
Leather bracelet: Balenciaga
Necklace: Mango

5 comments: