Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." Robert Downey Jr


Photographer: Menaa Photography

Saluuuut mes poulets! Alors tout d'abord désolééééée pour ce manque d'articles ces derniers jours mais je dois vous avouer que ces vacances de Pâques sont le bon moment pour essayer de travailler pour l'univ... j'ai bien dit essayer! ha! Voila ce qui explique le pourquoi du comment de cette inactivité momentanée... Bref, I'm back et avec un peu de soleil s'il vous plait!! J'en ai carrément profiter pour lâcher la veste et montrer des petits bouts de bras, oulaaah!! Bon ça n'a duré que 5 min le temps de la photo, parce que les 5 degrés je les ai bien sentis! Stop de raconter mes états d'âme, côté tenue je vous présente ma nouvelle veste en cuire, et j'en avais rêvé de celle là! Tous les magasins Mango de Bruxelles ont eu droit à mes appels incessants pour la réserver puisque je ne la trouvais plus nulle part! Une dingue! Et sinon ben le foulard McQueen que vous connaissez, et que vous reverrez souuuuvent!


Hellooooooo my chickens! So first of all I'm sooooo sorry for the lack of articles in these recent days, but I must admit that Easter is a good time to try to work for the University... I said try! ha! This is what explains the 'why' and the 'how' of this momentary inactivity ... Anyway, I'm back and with a little sunshine please! I downright enjoyed to let go the jacket and show you some pieces of arms, yaaaaay! Well, it lasted only 5 min, just the time to take the picture, because I really did feel the 5 degrees ! Stop telling my moods, it's time for the oufit and let me introduce you to my new leather jacket! I had dreamed of this one for sooo long! All Mango stores in Brussels have been harassed to my incessant calls to book it since I couldn't find it anywhere! I know I am crazy and thanks I live it well! And finally my McQueen scarf that you already know, and that you will often view!











Leather biker jacket: Mango
Top: COS
Destroyed jeans: Zara
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Sneakers: Converse
Spiked bracelet: WE
Bag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment