Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Yesterday is history, today is a gift, tomorrow is mystery" Tomorrowland



I just can't explain how crazy is Tomorrowland! you have to live it to understand it. So I just show you the pictures I took with my phone, but they really don't represent how mad this festival was!


So yes, I was a little angel - or butterfly, who knows - coming from a flower country


This is typically Tomorrowland, you take pictures with your friend and everyone around you jump near you to be on the picture, and this is so hilarious!


The master: David Guetta, one of my fav dj's!


Those tattoos were just too much fun!


Krewella, we were very close to the stage while they were performing


Yes, I'm still a little girl 


Nicky Romero was soooo good!


And OMG those fireworks! It really was like Disneyland!



Ultraconnected bracelets!


Shorts: One Teaspoon
Boots: Zara
Bikini top: Victoria's Secret/Triangl
Bag: Free People
Lace top: vintage
Gold tattoos: Mr Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment