Sunday, April 27, 2014

I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes and a giver of strength


J'ai toujours cru que mes boots Anine Bing ne donneraient rien de dingue avec un pantalon effet cuir, mais en fait, je me trompais! Je suis fan de cette combo maintenant que j'ai testée. Et forcément, pour ne pas rester dans le trop simple, j'ai choisi de mettre mon pull Zara, qui passe bien sans trop devoir réfléchir. Un motif comme celui-là ou un motif ligné par exemple rajoute le détail qu'il faut pour ne pas faire trop simple, mais pas trop charger non plus! Et ces lunettes on en parle!? J'en suis complètement dingue! Céline ofc... xoxo

I've been used to think that my Anine Bing boots wouldn't give anything crazy paired with faux leather pants, but actually, I was wrong! I'm now a fan of this combo now that I've tested it. And of course, we don't want the look to be too simple, therefore I chose to put my Zara sweater on, which goes well without having to think too much for. A pattern like this or stripes for example adds the detail to have a not too simple look, but a not too much look neither! And these sunnies, do we talk about them? They are just to die for! Céline ofc... xoxo


















Leather biker jacket: Mango
Sweater: Zara
Pants: Bleulab (at DASH)
Boots: Anine Bing
Bag, Sunnies: Céline
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld

4 comments: