Saturday, March 1, 2014

My purchases lately


Here are some of my latest purchases


First, the SICKEST flats ever! Of course by one of my favorite shoe designer: Isabel Marant. I was waiting for them since the moment I saw them on the runway! Now they're all mine and I can't wait for summer to be back!


Next, the leopard slip-ons from The Blonde Salad for Steve Madden capsule collection. You already saw them in my previous posts, and to be honest, I must admitt that I can't stop wearing them! They're so comfy and wearable with everyting!


Third is this "J'aime Rodarte" tee by Rodarte. I was looking for this one for almost one year! I finally found it.


Then, the first issue of the Porter magazine launched by Net-a-porter, one of my favorite online luxury fashion retailer.


Next is this crop top from Filles à Papa. This one will be perfect for the beach when I'll be on vacation, and also for Tomorrowland (yes I'm already thinking about my outfit!).


My Filles à Papa crop top is from the cutest little shop called "Pied de poule" in Ninove, Belgium. Look at their shopping bag! Love it!


These Isabel Marant flats are everything! I really can't wait to wear them!



Finally, I bought this bra from Anine Bing's new lingerie collection. I was looking for a bra like this one since I bought some oversized tanks. And I eventually bought Alexa Chung's "IT" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment