Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR - Paris evening outfit


Voici ce que j'ai porté pour notre soirée au restaurant... Vous savez probablement que j'adore tout ce qui est assez Rock, et si vous ne le saviez pas, regardez juste ces mitaines en cuir que j'ai dénichées chez KARL! Complètement dingues, tout comme ce pantalon effet cuir qui me fait penser au style Balmain que j'adore... associé avec mes nouvelles sandales Zara, et en ouvrant les zips, je trouve que l'effet est des plus Karlisim... haha XOXO

Here's what I wore for our evening at the restaurant... You probably know that I love everything which is quite Rock, and if you don't know it, just look at those leather gloves I found at KARL's store! Completely crazy, as this effect leather pants. By the way it reminds me of Balmain style that I lov ... associated with my new Zara sandals, and opening zips, I think the effect is really Karlisim... haha XOXO












Leather pants, gloves, watch: KARL
Top, blazer, heels: Zara
Leather bracelet: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment