Monday, April 22, 2013

"I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that's natural and that's real." Marc Jacobs


Photographer: Menaa Photography

Voler le pull XL de mon papa pour donner la petite touche en plus, j'adhère total! J'vous explique, j'ai acheté ce jeans (dont je suis super fan) récemment, mais vu les températures qui ont encore du mal à décoller en force, il fallait trouver le vêtement chaud qui aille avec le jeans... dure ma vie... Bref, c'est la que ma maman entre en jeu et me conseille d'aller piquer un des pulls hyper confos et bien chauds chez mon père. Et là, c'est la révélation, ma mère se découvre super conseillère sur le coup! Et enfin, quand vient la question des chaussures, ce sont bien évidemment mes petites souris qui sont sorties du lot! N'hésitez pas à me faire part de vos impressions sur la tenue! Bisous bisous!

Steal my dad's XL sweater to give the little extra touch, I love that! Let me explain, I bought this jeans (which I am super fan) recently, but since the temperatures are still struggling to take off, we needed to find the warm clothe that fits with the jeans... my life's so hard... Anyway, this is when my mom comes in and advised me to steal one of my dad's super comfy and warm sweater. And there is the revelation, my mother super adviser on the spot! And finally, when it comes to the shoes issue, it is of course my little mouses that came out! Feel free to let me know your impressions on the outfit! Kisses!









Sweater: from my dad
Flower jeans: Zara
Ballerinas: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jumper: Karl Marc John
Bracelets: H&M, WE
Bag: Louis Vuitton

1 comment: